Monday, March 7, 2016

Dormiveglia

On stream of consciousness post to shake off this Monday morning somber, and rush in a Monday night slumber as quickly as possible.

Sure...why not.

I posted only a couple of times since moving into a big creepy house with a newly acquired wife and newly acquired dog. After a long depressing winter, I bought some touch LED lights. I put them both in my office. One over the computer keyboard, and the other over the typewriter. They've been getting a lot of work lately. I haven't been blogging, but I am still writing. I just haven't been sharing. I want to build a strong defense before I unleash it into the void of the Internet. Where it can mix with everyone else's egos and drift down a circuit board stream.

It almost sounds refreshing. Like a generic soda. It's not supposed to.

Dormiveglia is an Italian term for those who are half-awake and half-asleep. I feel it's the perfect term for how I'm feeling today. I hope you don't feel the same.

There will be poetry coming soon. But for now... patience.

Later on.

~Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment